The CECI’s charity and sports challenge is launched, our teams are forming and all efforts are being made to reach our goal of $75,000 to support the sustainable development of the international communities.
Whether it is to facilitate access to health care for women and teenagers, to buy a rice huller for women, to support girls' education or to continue the positive impact of the Volunteer Cooperation Program, you are sowing seeds of solidarity by contributing to the CECI’s charity and sports challenge.
Go to CECI's general fundraising page and choose the project that is important to you. You can contribute to the fundraising page of the team or runner of your choice.
Through your donations, you are helping to make this world more inclusive and egalitarian. Thank you for your support!
Registration is still open. You can register by following these 5 steps:
- Fill out the CECI form. We will pay the registration fee and provide you with a fundraising page.
- Add your photo and personalize the message on your fundraising page.
- Make a donation to yourself and encourage your friends and family to do the same to support your fundraising efforts. The minimum amount to raise is $200.
- Train for your race. Thanks to our partner Djamboola Fitness, you will have access to a free in-person class in March and April. Discover this new way to train while dancing to world music!
- Join us at Parc Jean-Drapeau on April 22 and together, let's take on this challenge!
For any questions, please contact Oliva Chabi by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.