The CECI Charity and Sport Challenge 2022 is THE spring event to run with friends or family while supporting economic development and the empowerment of women and vulnerable people.
OPEN TO EVERYONE
With the ongoing pandemic situation and low temperatures, warm your hearts and legs by participating in this face-to-face and/or virtual sporting event. Children, teenagers, adults and seniors, everyone is invited to take part.
We look forward to seeing you on April 23 or 24, 2021 at Parc Jean Drapeau.
There are three simple steps to register:
You can choose between the following projects
- Team Benin to support women's entrepreneurship in Benin so that they can develop greater financial autonomy
- Team Great Lakes Africa for greater autonomy and access to education for marginalized women and girls in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Rwanda and Burundi.
- Team Haiti to support a women's micro-enterprise to modernize their cocoa processing equipment.
- Team International Solidarity for the support of CECI's voluntary cooperation program that aims to improve the economic and social well-being of 2 million of the most vulnerable and marginalized people in the following eight countries Benin, Burkina Faso, Senegal, Rwanda, Guatemala, Bolivia, Nepal and Haiti
- Armande Bégin and Yves Pétillon Fund team to support the initiatives of women's associations in Mali
We are here to listen to you and to accompany you throughout your fundraising.